Pilot Seating is a worldwide seat manufacturer specialized in all seating solutions including;
- Off-road seating for agricutural equipment, construction, mining, forestry, landscape equipment and forklifts trucks,
- On-road seating for buses and trucks,
- Passenger seating for minibuses, midibuses, buses, coaches and trams,
- Interior and exterior seating for marine applications,
- Interior seating for theatres, cinemas and auditoriums.
Wide range of products which are designed in a modular format allow Pilot to easily offer alternatives to our current portfolio according to customer requirements.
Flexibility and capability of Pilot leads to development of new models very quickly. We have a dedicated R&D, design, prototype production, tooling, mould production and testing facility which uses latest technology.
Our company was founded on the basis of supplying high quality products at competitive prices and this ethos remains today. All seats developed are extensively and continuously tested for performance and durability in the Testing Department of Pilot located in R&D Facility by our Quality Department and are certified according to applicable ISO and EU Standards.
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
- Regulations in our work are carried out in accordance with the law.
- A sustainable, fair working environment has been created.
- It is our priority to create a healthy and safe working environment for our employees.
- Achievements in our work depends on confidence in our company as well as respect and understanding between our employees.
- There is no discrimination amongst our employees in any way such as religion, language, race, sex, political thought, physical disability, age.
- We respect the private lives of our employees.
- It is ensured that our employees can voice their opinions without hesitation.
- We don’t employ children and don’t accept child employement.
- We defend human rights and equal opportunity
- Our employees do not accept gifts from third parties. Our employees are only allowed to accept gifts in the following situations:
Receiving gifts of promotional items
Gifts given at events like fairs, seminars, symposiums, education, sports competitions, cultural events, work-related dinners, etc.
İs to fulfill our responsibilities based on customer satisfation and continuous principle to our country,to our employees and to our enviroment , by desinging and producing products with international standards ,which are preffered by customers in our country and world.
is to increase our market share in sector by taking the customer satisfaction priority.